[FreeNX-kNX] scrambled screen with icewm/freenx/nxclient

Daniel Houlbrooke lists at dantech.net.nz
Wed Sep 14 01:04:20 UTC 2005

Hello All,

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 9:08 pm, Andreas Wilde wrote:
> after upgrading my debian box I have problems using icewm under
> nxclient/freenx. The screen is partially scrambled, like on the
> screenshot (http://leute.server.de/wilde/nxclient.png).

I have had this problem also since upgrading nx-X11 etc to 1.5. It seems to be
a problem with imlib. To workaround it I recompiled IceWM without imlib
support. This seems to work fine except part of the title bar is not drawn -
but it works ok.

I just tested this on a commercial NX 1.5 setup and it seems to draw things
correctly without the recompile. So if anyone has any ideas?!

Cheers,

--
Daniel