[FreeNX-kNX] how disable dialog box to suspend or terminate the session

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Thu Sep 8 17:05:36 UTC 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 15:52, Tony GALMICHE wrote:
> Kurt Pfeifle a écrit :
>
> >On Thursday 08 September 2005 13:54, Tony GALMICHE wrote:
> >

> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>How disable dialog box to suspend or terminate the session with shortcut
> >>ALT-F4
> >>

> >Why would you want to have that disabled at all??
> >
> >Do you want the session to just terminate, with no option to
> >suspend?
> >

> I dont want the dialog box with the shortcut F4
> -> my problem is solved after the update of Debian and Freenx

The "ALT-F4" shortcut is configured to close a window on most
systems. The action of closing the NX session window is bringing
forward the named dialog by design of the NX software. I doubt
that you could "solve" this without hacking the NX sources.

You must have spoken about a different problem...

Cheers,
Kurt