[FreeNX-kNX] Single application mode to Windows Terminal Service not working

Peter Cheng peter at osedge.com
Thu Sep 8 07:45:56 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm still new to freeNX and try to set up freeNX to connect to WTS using
single application mode, and it just can't call out using single
application mode rather then showing the desktop. Has anyone encounter
this problem before. Besides i try out the nomachine commercial version
and it works fine. Or is the current freeNX version haven have this
support yet? I be glad if someone can tell me this. tq.

               ;;;;;;;;                    connect
             ;;;;WAN/;;;        fc3      though single    windows
<winxp>--->;;Internet/;;----><freeNX>------------------><terminal>
nxclient    ;;;;VPN;;;;       v0.4.4     application      server

v1.4/1.5      ;;;;;;;                       mode

Branch Office                                HQ DataCenter

Best Regards,
--
Peter Cheng
Chief Technical Officer