[FreeNX-kNX] !M client 1.5.0 + freenx 0.4.4-0a3: Protocol mismatch in the authentication data.

Tobias Wolf towolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:54:19 UTC 2005

On 9/7/05, Xavier Brochard <xavier at alternatif.org> wrote:
> Hi
> I discover your email when browsing the freenx mailing lit archive.
>
> I'm not sure, but may be this thread in the forum can help you:
> http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?forum_id=9107

I in turn am not sure which post you mean at your linked page. If it's
the first then no, I have 0.44 and the cookie does match.

My problem is that the log created in /var/log/nxserver.log is not
verbose enough (see above). Reading through previous posts is a little
difficult becasue their paths are always different. My package put the
files from nxlibs into /var/lib so is this supposed to be the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH?

I asked to see whether someone knows about that particular warning. I
don't even know whether the warning is related to the problem.

After all it used to work flawlessly before but stopped after upgrading.

- Tobias