[FreeNX-kNX] Running user specific script at login.

Peter Van den Wildenbergh pvdw at criticalcontrol.com
Mon Oct 31 22:40:19 UTC 2005

Hi All :

I have read the "Setting 'umask' for user logging in" thread but it
doesn't solve my problem.

I need to run a user specific script when NX starts.
I tried to integrate it in PAM (pam_script)
but that doesn't go as expected due to issues with nwlogin
(Novell's newest Client for Linux login)

Putting the script in ~/.bashrc didn't go either, apperently ~/.bashrc
even doesn't get sourced...
However with the nwlogin in ./.bashrc and logging in over ssh (no NX)
things work fine...

Any suggestions on how to run a user specific script automagically ?

SUSE10
FreeNX 1.4.4
With 1.4 and 1.5 clients

Thanks