[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with Windows Me NX Client and SSL

Jonathan Chen (jonachen) jonachen at cisco.com
Mon Oct 31 16:30:40 UTC 2005

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 23:07:23 +0200
> From: Hans-Helmut B?hmann <hans-helmut.freenx at buehmann.de>
> Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] Problem with Windows Me NX Client and SSL
> To: User Support for FreeNX Server and kNX Client <freenx-knx at kde.org>
>
> Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 20:29 schrieb Jonathan Chen
> (jonachen):
>
> > I do not recall seeing it.  I just used used NX Client 1.5.0-103
> > version and it works with SSL too.
> >
> > I'm happy with 1.5.0-103 as long as SSL works fine.  Not
> sure why the
> > latest version does not work.  I guess it's the core source
> code needs
> > to be rebuilt to make it work with latest version of NX
> client.   If I
> > know how, I would give a build a try. =)
> >
> > -Jonathan
> >

> Hello,
>
> do you have an URL, where "older" NX clients (versions) are available?

I do not have an old url, I just happen to store all version from NX
1.4-92 up to the latest version.  !M yell at me for distributing old
versions since the latest version is compatible with their latest
version of NX.   Somehow not with FreeNX.  If people do wish for it,
someone should give a place to upload the file.