[FreeNX-kNX] didn't provide a valid cookie?? SOLVED

sean seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 22:44:33 UTC 2005

Thorsten Sandfuchs wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 02:22:29PM -0500, sean wrote:

> no it wasn't - as there seems to be a problem with the nxagent-call, the log
> only will get in nxserver.log or in the "session"-log-file, as the "client"
> part can't determine the error...

OK. The answer was in the session file on where nxserver was
running - the X client. gnome-session wasn't starting
because flac wasn't installed!  Installed flac. Works like a
charm.

Thanks for all the help troubleshhoting. I'd never have know
there were server-side log files in addition to nxserver.log.

sean