[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with Windows Me NX Client and SSL

Jonathan Chen (jonachen) jonachen at cisco.com
Thu Oct 27 18:29:05 UTC 2005

>Do you downgrade only the client or the server and the client?

I downgraded the client only.

>Do you also had "NX> 286 Failed to set TCP_NODELAY on descriptor: 5"
message
>in sshlog?

I do not recall seeing it.  I just used used NX Client 1.5.0-103 version
and it works with SSL too.

I'm happy with 1.5.0-103 as long as SSL works fine.  Not sure why the
latest version does not work.  I guess it's the core source code needs
to be rebuilt to make it work with latest version of NX client.   If I
know how, I would give a build a try. =)

-Jonathan