[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with Windows Me NX Client and SSL encryption

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 23:34:28 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 23:11, Dominique Blas wrote:

> >I assume it took you several hours before you even *looked* into
> >the the node.conf(.sample) file, and once you did, not more than
> >a few minutes to get to ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND, yes?
> >
> No, I looked at the nxserver node.conf as soon as Nxserver was installed.
> Sorry to say that but in my node.conf there was no mention to
>
> ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND
>
> at all.

Sorry to say this, but you havent documented at all your own version
of OS, or the version of (Free)NX which you use, while complaining
about missing FreeNX documentation.

ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND for sure is mentioned and its purpose described
in the node.conf(.sample) file included in FreeNX-0.4.4 (the current
release).