[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with Windows Me NX Client and SSL encryption

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Oct 26 22:09:04 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 21:56, Dominique Blas wrote:

> I really spent several hours before finding

I assume it took you several hours before you even *looked* into
the the node.conf(.sample) file, and once you did, not more than
a few minutes to get to ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND, yes?

> the
> << ENABLE_1_5_0_BACKEND >> flag which very poorly
> documented.

Do I understand you correctly in interpreting this to be your
personal offer and committment to help create a more "rich"
documentation for FreeNX?

You should start writing a "README.first". This should enumerate
all the common pitfalls first time users of FreeNX stumble into.

I promise, if it is any good, it will be shipped in the next
convenient FreeNX release, and will be referenced by some of
the "--help" commandline switches.

> db

Cheers,
Kurt