[FreeNX-kNX] Updated debs of latext NX libs? Plus source control repository yet?

terander at guard.zapto.org terander at guard.zapto.org
Tue Oct 25 18:23:55 UTC 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 16:33, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Friday 07 October 2005 04:01, Nicholas Lee wrote:
> > Has anyone updated
> > http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/pool/main/n/nx/ NX
> > libs  to the latest NX releases?
>
> Did that yesterday, upload pending due to yesterday's libssl0.9.8
> transition in sid, after further testing and thourough checks of all
> (indirect) libssl rdepends it will be uploaded later today or at the
> weekend.

I'm getting these errors when using the repository:

Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://debian.tu-bs.de ./ Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
FB1A399A71409CDF

my sources.list looks like this:

deb http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ ./
deb http://www.linex.org/sources/linex/debian/ cl gambas

Something I need to do here? - Never seen this before....

Terje