[FreeNX-kNX] Server capacity: not reached for user: alex

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 22:47:57 UTC 2005

This is an error that the identity of the server has changed.  SSH is
telling you that this server is not the same as when you previously
accessed it.  The idea is to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks where
someone assumes the ip address or hostname you are connecting to and
pretends to be that host in order to get information from you.

Assuming this isn't a real mitm attack, you can just go into
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/known_hosts and remove the entry for the
server you are connecting to.  Then try again.