[FreeNX-kNX] Magic Pixel Hotkey?

Dan Boger nx at peeron.com
Thu Oct 6 19:41:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 03:31:57PM -0400, Jack Tanner wrote:
> I imagine the XFCE4 docs would be the place to RTFM.
>
> Good luck.

You're missing the point - I have the equivalent of alt-tab disabled on
my FC3 desktop, because I want it sent to the NX session.  I've actually
considered running NX without any windows manager on the host desktop,
since I always run in full screen mode.

However, sometimes it _is_ useful to be able to un-full-screen NX.  I
never know about the magic pixel (cool!), and wondered if there was some
sort of key combo that would achieve the same effect...  which is what
the OP asked.

Dan

PS. (snippy response withheld, as much as I could!)

--
Dan Boger
dan at peeron.com