[FreeNX-kNX] [OT] NXClient and Windows

Jan Lühr listen at stephan.homeunix.net
Tue Nov 15 11:46:50 UTC 2005

hello,

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2005 09:56 schrieb Thorsten Sandfuchs:
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 04:32:39PM +0100, Jan Lühr wrote:
> > I'm trying to use the latest windows Nomachine-NX to access an freenx
> > server here.
> > However, I'm able to set up connections, stored for each user only.
> > But I'd like to set up a system wide configuration / link, that can be
> > used by all users.
>
> you could accomplish this with the nxplugin provided by nomachine, as the
> plugin fetches a default-system-wide configuration to the client.

Thanks - that sounds nice.
However:
- There is no download for Windows
- If I try to using the debian version, unzip is unable to extract client.zip
and file says:
#file client.zip
client.zip: data

while I expect something like:
file DlgDiagv504c.zip
DlgDiagv504c.zip: Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract

Keep smiling
yanosz