[FreeNX-kNX] Black Screen issues again?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Tue Nov 1 23:10:58 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

	I am experiencing the EXACT same issue as described here:

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2005-October/002365.html

	However, I am using CentOS 4 and the FreeNX and nx RPMS from atrpms. I
have tried KDE, GNOME, console, run this command (gnome-session,
xterm,etc) and use default session, all with the same results. I have
tried it over a 100mbit switched lan and two ADSL connections with the
same result. I have turned on the most verbose logging that I can find
with no obvious errors. SSH Auth is fine and I have tunnel everything
with SSL turned on.

	Was this ever resolved?

Thanks!

--