[FreeNX-kNX] automatic session closing after specified time of inactivity?

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Wed May 25 02:41:32 UTC 2005

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
> I just wanted some "security" - i.e., one forgets to log out but just
> left the office for longer than expected -> is automatically logged out
> after 30 mins of inactivity (and when is back, can connect again and of
> course resume the session).

I implemented this in the 1.5.0 nxagent. Users can now specify a
-timeout parameter, so that session is either terminated, if no X
client is connected to the display, or suspended. It will be pos-
sible to set the option system-wide, by adding it to the node.conf
file. Hope this is what you were looking for ;-).

/Gian Filippo.