[FreeNX-kNX] Re: nx 1.5.0 + windows client 1.4.0

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon May 23 19:19:50 UTC 2005

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com schreef:
> There are precompiled linux and Windows binaries at
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2978

Ah, thanks.

I have tried to install moznx.xpi but it did not install. It shows up in
my thunderbird extentions list, says that it has been installed, but
when I click OK it's gone. Restarting Thunderbird (1.0.4-2 from Debian)
does not help. I've used this install-page:
http://download.berlios.de/freenx/test.html

> When I say it is a command-line client that just means it is invoked
> from the command line without a GUI.  The NX session it initiates is a
> fully graphical session.

OK, I understand now.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.