[FreeNX-kNX] 0.4.0 Problems

Rick Stout rick_stout at ureach.com
Sat May 7 05:12:05 UTC 2005

I saw that freenx-0.4.0 was available, so I tried to make a package out
of it. Made the netcat/nc change and updated the package. I cannot get
into a gnome sessions using 0.4.0. If i revert back to 0.3.1, gnome
starts working again. It acts like it goes in, but i get a black
background, a gray toolbar, and a spinning hourglass. If I specify to
use KDE, it works just fine. Has anyone seen this problem? I turned on
logging and it looks like a normal logon.

Regards,

Rick Stout