[FreeNX-kNX] Re: 2X

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Fri May 6 14:05:51 UTC 2005

allexx.com, s.r.o. wrote:
> When you try to download their product, you will see:
>
> 2X Thin Client Server for Linux 1.0 is not yet available for download.
> However, it should soon be released and we will email you as soon as it
> becomes available.
>
> Need to say more?

It's not a joke. 2X licensed the technology from NoMachine. They are
waiting for the 1.5.0 NX software to start selling their version and,
probably, they are evaluating some custom developments.

I'm not fully aware of their plans but, as far as I can say, they are
nice guys and have deep interest in the technology. On the business
side, we think there is a market for multiple players, both commercial
and OSS. From the point of view of the technology, this will only be-
nefit the quality and the reach of the NX software.

/Gian Filippo.