[FreeNX-kNX] Disable Suspend

T. Haegele tim at lanfx.de
Thu Mar 31 14:39:24 UTC 2005

I use a cronjob which terminates Suspended sessions every minute. Its a dirty
hack.

I use it because resuming suspended session doesnt work in 3.0/3.1:

## /home/nxusers: a file with NX usernames
for i in `cat /home/nxusers` ; do nxserver --terminate :`nxserver --history |
grep $i | grep Suspended | awk '{print$1}'` ; done