[FreeNX-kNX] Does remote file sharing works with FreeNX server

Ben Voigt bvoigt at kas.com
Thu Mar 24 17:54:04 UTC 2005

Which version are you running?  I think the file sharing support is very
new, so you probably only have it if you installed from CVS, not from an
install package.

Ben Voigt
University of Pennsylvania
Electrical Engineering PhD Candidate

voigt at seas.upenn.edu <mailto:voigt at seas.upenn.edu>
BVoigt at kas.com <mailto:BVoigt at kas.com>

Support a Constitutional Amendment to protect the Pledge of Allegiance and
National Motto.
Click here for more information. <http://www.wepledge.com/>