[FreeNX-kNX] vnc problem

Adriano Frare alfrare at e-alinux.com
Thu Mar 17 13:22:52 UTC 2005

Dear Samir,

Some distribuition Linux using VNC and not VNC Tight. You should to be
remove option TIGHT of VNC in file /vnc/nxnode.

example:

# OLD
#               $PATH_BIN/nxviewer -encodings tight hextile copyrect raw
-passwd ~/.nx/C-$sess_id/scripts/.passwd -name "NX -
$user@$SERVER_NAME:$display - $session (GPL Edition)"  $agent_server
$AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_RFB 2>>~/.nx/C-$sess_id/session &

# NEW
                 $PATH_BIN/nxviewer -encodings  hextile copyrect raw
-passwd ~/.nx/C-$sess_id/scripts/.passwd -name "NX -
$user@$SERVER_NAME:$display - $session (GPL Edition)"  $agent_server
$AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_RFB 2>>~/.nx/C-$sess_id/session &

Bye,

Adriano Frare