[FreeNX-kNX] The FreeNX Wiki starting to gain content... Keep it rolling in!

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 01:02:59 UTC 2005

Hi,

in the last few days the FreeNX Wiki has started to gain some items of
documentation content. See for example here:

  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=NX_Components

Please have a look. Please also help "defend" its content against the
Wiki spammers scum by checking it by and now.

Also, try to remember which were the 3 most difficult problems you
had to solve to get FreeNX up and running. Add them to the FAQ page
(at least the headings; if you dont feel confident to write down the
solution or answer yourself, leave it for someone else to fill in.

We hope to convert what's in the Wiki now to a static HTML page soon.
(We will keep the Wiki as a place to collect ideas and drafts).

Cheers,
Kurt