[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora/Redhat Freenx RPM's - 0.3.0

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:14:20 UTC 2005

I have updated the Freenx RPM's to version 0.3.0. You can find them at:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

All those running previous packages should just do the following:

rpm -Uvh freenx-0.3.0-0.fdr.0.noarch.rpm

I have removed all but one patch (netcat > nc) because everything I
have been doing is now part of the standard. The package has been
updated to reflect the default locations(/var/lib/nxserver/db
/var/lib/nxserver/home) and will move the running,closed and failed
directories to the new location. You can actually suspend your freenx
session, upgrade the package and resume the session. It works: I tried
it. :)  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rick Stout