[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard mapping problem

Hubert FONGARNAND informatique.internet at fiducial.fr
Wed Mar 2 13:00:01 UTC 2005

Le Mercredi 02 Mars 2005 13:49, Fabian Franz a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2005 09:55 schrieb Tim Hägele:
> > But I have 25Users connected to different NX Server and german keyboard
> > does not work for 5Persons.
> > The strange thing is  umlauts allways work but @ (AltGR+q) works only
> > sometimes.
> > If you want me to debug it, give me some hints how I can help.
>
> Does the sampe problem apply if you use CVS?
I've updated my nxserver from CVS this morning.
I'm always with a us keyboard mapping and  the error when I do a setxkbmap...
on a windows NX Client...

Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
Use defaults: rules - 'xorg' model - 'pc101' layout - 'us'

Perhaps could the problem come from the client...