[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout

Ralf Haase RHaase at gmx.net
Tue Mar 1 07:24:50 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

my goal is the use of freenx as server for RDP/VNC-connections. I use
kanotix debian sid) and the packages from the repository in kano's server.
Everything works fine with only one exception.

The keyboard translation to the german layout at the RDP/VNC-workstation
does not work. On every time the keyboard is set to english, and this
appears only if i use the freenx packages. With the server software from
nomachine this does not appears. This is also independent form the
client-software.

Is there a workaround or a "switch" ?
THX, Ralf Haase