[FreeNX-kNX] Stops at negotiating link parameters

Bert Plat freenx at leplatdujour.ftml.net
Thu Jun 30 12:01:20 UTC 2005

Kurt,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:27:54 +0100, "Kurt Pfeifle" <k1pfeifle at gmx.net>
said:
[..]

> Can you please use a mailing program that preserves the line
> breaks?
>
> You can surely understand that the way your log file is quoted
> here does not make it easily possible to read iat.

Sorry about that. I don't really understand it, though: I copied from
console session into ftml.net's web client, and tt *looked* good when I
sent it off. Anyways, it's no longer necessary: after deleting all files
from /tmp it started working again.

Thanks for your time,

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Bert Plat <www.bertplat.net>
So act that your principle of action might safely be made a law for the whole world.
-- Immanuel Kant