[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Use Case question

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 16 01:42:55 UTC 2005

I can help you troubleshoot if you are interested.  Please run with the
-ide flags so I can get full debug information.  Also, after you run
check the server with nxserver --list to see what the status of the
session is.  Do you have any suspended sessions?  Sometimes they can
throw things off.  Does the same config work with the nomachine client?
 Could you send me your config file so I can check it (it may the the
specific settings).

I would also like to find out the moznx problem.  There are so many
distributions that it is difficult to make something work on them all.
What distribution and version are you running?

- Lawrence

lroufail at nc.rr.com