[FreeNX-kNX] Looking for NX and FreeNX success stories

Raul Carolus rcarolus at lightyeardt.com
Wed Jul 20 12:55:16 UTC 2005

>>None of this is really a problem for most users, I imagine.  And in
>>the great scheme of things these are minor issues, and I'm sure
>>there's a document somewhere that describes all of this so I could
>>have quickly fixed it, but I didn't find it.
>

> There is not so much documentation at the moment. The source is the best
> documentation, and because it are bash-scripts, it's not really complex.

What would be helpful, is some explanation of what steps are taken when
a nx session starts.  I've been having trouble with printing and have
been reading the code to see what happens.  I see the individual
functions inside the scripts, but I couldn't make out in what order they
were called in.

-Raul