[FreeNX-kNX] Free NX for remotely controlling VMWare

for_spam at gmx.de for_spam at gmx.de
Sun Jul 3 13:41:29 UTC 2005

Hello,
i run vmware on top of Xvnc - but I always have keyboard-mapping issues with
that. I wasn`t able to solve this, yet - maybe this problem is "deep inside
Xvnc Code".

I think of giving NX a try for remotely controlling vmware - but before
starting experimenting with this, i`d like to ask if somebody is
successfully doing so.

Maybe there are keyboard-mapping issues, too ?
Does detaching a session (and re-attaching to it) work hassle free ?

I would be happy if somebody could share his experience with this.

regards
roland