[FreeNX-kNX] [ANNOUNCE] FreeNX goes to developer.berlios.de

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr
Fri Jan 28 10:00:31 UTC 2005

Fabian Franz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as we are in desperate need for a Homepage and a CVS/SVN I have registered a
> project at developer.berlios.de.

good news !

> I hope this will speed up the development and give you a more transparent
> view of the development, help you participate in the development.

We have some patches here and wondering if you're interested :

The NX_ vars are stored in /etc/nxserver/config ( it will be great to
configure it via debconf ). Added config. vars in this file :
- NX_PERSISTENCE : toggle -persistent / -nopersistent for
   nxagent.
- NX_STARTX : force the STARTX var ( we need it because the user isn't
allowed to launch anything else than start-kde ).

Regards