[FreeNX-kNX] Strange problem with 1.4 client

Ricardo Bahague Jr rick at mcc.mod.net.ph
Thu Jan 20 01:46:27 UTC 2005

On Wed, January 19, 2005 9:21 pm, Gian Filippo Pinzari said:
> May you please provide the references to such posts in the
> mailing-lists? Maybe I missed them. I'd like to check the
> technical reasons and see if the misbehaviour can be fixed.

although it addresses gnome2.6

http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6620
http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2004/05/msg00287.html

i did not followed the suggestion because when i login locally gnome do
not exhibit this problem but when i access the server with nxclient
1.4.0-92 i encounter the "gnome-settings-daemon quiting unexpectedly".
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **