[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem sending 'switch' command to nxssh (Was: Re: Need help to get nxproxy & nxssh working over encrypted connection)

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 11 12:07:21 UTC 2005

Ignore my previous message.  I now understand what you are askin and I have the same problem with 1.4.0.

It would really help if a more detailed explanation of how the client should behave with this new mechanism were published.  Especially since no compatibility mode for the old way is included as near as I can tell.  IS there a flag that will let us use the old way?

- L