[FreeNX-kNX] Parse Error in Remote Options String

Brian Bockelman bockelman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 21:54:34 UTC 2005

Thank you for your response.

I tried to start nxagent with the string you gave me, and nxagent gave
me the following error:

# LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/NX/lib/ ./nxagent :1000

NXAGENT - Version 1.4.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2004 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Agent running with pid '6025'.

Fatal server error:
NXAGENT: Unable to open display "".

It sounds like me that there is some sort of configuration error, but
I'm at a loss to guess what it would be.

mentioned patch (and had to do a bit of mucking around in the
makefiles to get it to compile with -fPIC on the opteron), and used
env-update, but it also did not fix the problem.

Regards,
Brian Bockelman