[FreeNX-kNX] Third maintenance release of the 1.5.0 NX client

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Fri Dec 2 19:11:58 UTC 2005

Matthew Price wrote:

> Still no fix for resuming on windows machines.  :-<
>
> On 11/30/05, Fabio Rosati <rosati at nomachine.com> wrote:
>> To all the FreeNX people,
>>
>> the NoMachine NX client has been updated.

Can you expand on that?  I know _I_ have some issues with resuming on
Windows, but I found no other posts about it here, and when I posted I got
no responses.

In my case, it resumes fine _once_, though my KDE windows aren't proper
children of the NX client window.  There's no way to suspend that session
and then start it again, though.

But I can find no way on Windows to restart an NX session that was not
actually suspended on the machine that it was started.  I keep ending up
with orphaned nxagent processes on my Linux box.
--
derek