[FreeNX-kNX] build error with nx-X11

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Sun Dec 25 10:05:03 UTC 2005

Hello,

First something off-topic:
Mary christmass and a happy newyear to all of U!

I'am trying to build an freenx enviroment on my hlfs machine using the
specs and patches found in Rick Stouts FC-srpms.
I wrote down the result of this in a hint for publication some time
agoo, http://www.japie.deserver.nl/ftp/HLFS/freenx.hint but since there
where some updates I started again but ran into the following problem:

rm -f 08e8e1c95fe2fc01f976f1e063a24ccd
rm -f *.CKP *.ln *.BAK *.bak *.o core errs ,* *~ *.a .emacs_* tags TAGS
make.log MakeOut  "#"*
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/nx-X11/programs/xcursorgen/handhelds'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/nx-X11/programs/xcursorgen'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/nx-X11/programs'
cleaning in ./fonts...
make: *** fonts: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Entering an unknown directorymake: Leaving an unknown
directorymake[1]: *** [clean] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/nx-X11'
make: *** [World] Error 2

Did I miss a patch or did I forget something?
--
Japie