[FreeNX-kNX] NX-client: Contro- key not working under Ubuntu 5.04

BLOCKLEY Adrian adrian.blockley at environment.wa.gov.au
Wed Dec 14 05:41:32 UTC 2005

Hi all,

The control key doesn't appear to be working properly for me using NX-client-1.5.0-135 under Ubuntu 5.04.  Control key presses do not appear to register unless the shift key is also pressed. i.e.:

Ctrl-s produces s in the output whereas

Shft-Ctrl-s seems to be interpreted correctly.

I am also using Windows client version 1.5.0-138 and the control keys are not a problem.

We are using a registered version of NXserver 1.5.0-90 running under SUSE 9.0 as our server.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian Blockley
Western Australian Department of Environment

**** Note new Phone numbers from 24-Oct-2005****
          Ph:  +61 8 6364 7253
         Fax:  +61 8 9218 9015