[FreeNX-kNX] Black screen after NX login

Kurt Raschke kurt at raschke.net
Tue Dec 13 17:03:58 UTC 2005

On Dec 11, 2005, at 7:46 PM, Jack Tanner wrote:
> It doesn't help if you use the latest and greatest NX components,
> either -- same
> problem seen with the fourth release of the NX Windows Client, and
> with the NX
> server RPMs described in the thread "NX Server RPMS second
> maintenance release".

Yeah, I had to tweak the SRPM specfile a bit to get it to build on
RHL 9, but even then--nothing!  Any suggestions on where to start
debugging?  I'm not finding any corefiles anywhere, and there aren't
any obvious errors in any of the usual logfiles, so I am really at a
loss.  It seems to me that the trouble is somewhere in nxagent, but I
don't know where to go from there.

-Kurt