[FreeNX-kNX] FUSE / SSHFS

Mark Arrasmith arrasmith at math.wichita.edu
Mon Dec 12 16:53:05 UTC 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 11:25, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> On Monday 12 December 2005 16:01, Mark Arrasmith wrote:
> > If your client gets a dynamic IP that you don't know you can grab it from
> > "nxserver --list" on the freenx server.  If we could just tunnel over the
> > existing ssh connection it would be better
>
> That's exactly what "nxfish" will be doing  :-)

Hmm ... I just upgraded to KDE 3.5.0 and decided to type nxfish:/ and ... it
is included in 3.5.0. :)  Cool.  I need to quick rebuild my thinstation
clients to include sshd.

But, how to configure it?  Basically, what is needed on the client side?  Can
I have the NX-Share be /tmp/mnt ( the mount directory for thinstation )?

- mark

--
Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  Who knows?  Who cares?