[FreeNX-kNX] NX Server RPMS second maintenance release

Jack Tanner ihok at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:16:32 UTC 2005

Who Knows <quien-sabe <at> metaorg.com> writes:
> http://mirrors.aidant.org/aidant/packages/nx/nx-1.5.0-4.fc2.ae.i386.rpm
> http://mirrors.aidant.org/aidant/packages/nx/nx-1.5.0-4.fc3.ae.i386.rpm
> http://mirrors.aidant.org/aidant/packages/nx/nx-1.5.0-4.fc4.ae.i386.rpm
> http://mirrors.aidant.org/aidant/packages/nx/nx-1.5.0-4.ae.src.rpm
> http://mirrors.aidant.org/aidant/packages/packages/RPM-GPG-KEY-aidant.txt
>
> I managed to successfully test my -3 rpm's about 20 minutes before I
> read your email. Hopefully these -4 builds will work too. I have not
> yet installed or tested the maintenance release 4 client or server.

I'm playing with the SRPM. I get an error during rpmbuild:

./configure: line 1272: -g: command not found

That's the CXXFLAGS line, and it's probably unhappy because it's unquoted.
(Double quotes around the variable value allows the compilation to proceed.)

The same error shows up for Rick Stout's original spec:

./configure: line 1239: -g: command not found

Looking at the spec file, it seems like line 76 should be this (note the escaped
quotation marks).

perl -pi -e"s|CXXFLAGS=.-O.*|CXXFLAGS=\"$CXXFLAGS\"|" */configure