[FreeNX-kNX] Regarding proxy port

Benjamin Bach benjamin at overtag.dk
Thu Dec 8 15:04:14 UTC 2005

Hans-Helmut Bühmann wrote:

>Check "Enable SSL Encrypion on all traffic" in the client. But I have the
>problem, that this does not work anymore in my Windows-Environment.

Thanks! I think I had the same problem on windows and then forgot to
check the option on Windows.

>>Also: Does anybody know about a Ubuntu/Debian package with KNX?
>>

>See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreeN

Hmm.. it doesn't say anything about KNX. I really liked that little app
much better than the official client. Isn't there a place to download
KNX? It's included in my SUSE, but I can't find it for Kubuntu nor the
source code =(

- Benjamin