[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on Solaris 8

Michael Plotkin plotkin at rcn.com
Thu Aug 25 20:41:29 UTC 2005

Here is the story.
Number one: the first line of their script says  #!/bin/sh
Number two: having #!/bin/bash wouldn't help because on reboot Solaris
ignores this
line and executes the scripts assuming "sh" syntax.
On the top of this they have other (minor) problems like option
"--nxstatistics"
instead of "--statistics".

But thank you for your e-mail.

Michael.