[FreeNX-kNX] ssh problems gone, now real freenx problems

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Thu Aug 11 11:34:31 UTC 2005

Gian Filippo and list

Apologies - I had problems with the Windows client when I upgraded from
1.4 to 1.5 server which I deduced was due to an incompatibility somewhere.

It was solved by changing client but I guess there was another
explanation.

Presumably NX will always be backward compatible unless you say otherwise.

Thanks for the clarification.

Mea culpa

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com