AW: AW: [FreeNX-kNX] GLX Support for freenx

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Fri Apr 29 10:47:26 UTC 2005

Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> Error: Decompression of data failed. Error is 'data error'.
> Error: Lost connection to peer proxy on FD#6.
> Error: Connection with remote peer broken.

This is obviously a nxcomp problem. Unfortunately I don't have time
for this at the moment. That's the reason we say that we don't support
GLX.

Is there anybody that can afford a lengthy nxcomp debug session? If
so, enable TEST and DEBUG in ClientChannel and ServerChannel and try
to understand what is traveling across the link at the time of the
failure. This would really be of great help ;-).

/Gian Filippo.