[FreeNX-kNX] Star office 7

Christoph Wegener froggy at echo.freecon.net
Thu Apr 28 19:40:29 UTC 2005

Hi Andy,

Quoting Gian Fillipo from his Mail he send earlier today on this list:

"Last but not least, the new nxagent will maintain a shadow frame-
buffer, where it will try to reflect the content of windows as they
are drawn on the real display. This should solve the problems we have
historically had with clients using the X server as a pixmap cache,
like OpenOffice.
"

If you search the excellent KB on www.nomachine.com for Staroffice /
Openoffice, you will find a document referring to setting the
AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X variable in the node.conf file to "-slow" or
something like that. this will make the icons look prettier with NX
1.4.0 but will result in slower operation.

Bye

Christoph