[FreeNX-kNX] unMounting shares while terminating sessions !!!!!!

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Thu Apr 28 17:05:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

NX is very fine, though I have some problems with file sharing between local machine and remote
session:

Well, I shared local ressources and defined them in the Services tab in NX client for windows as
shares. When I enter the session, the shares are mounted on a folder called "MyShares" on my home
directory. Untill now, EVERYTHING is fine, thanks to NX.

However, once I terminated the session, and tried to open another one, I can NOT mount the
previous shares and said that the file already exists. Apparently, when terminating the session,
folders inside MyShares were not unmounted. They are still ine home folder, even if the session is
terminatted.

This is the only problem I have right now.

Please, Could anyone help me!

Regards,

--
Alaa Nizar