[FreeNX-kNX] Client Documentation

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 19:24:48 UTC 2005

There is a draft of the NX Client Developer's Guide available on the
freenx website.  This guide has details about developing clients using
the nxc suite (nxcompsh, nxdriver, nxrun, and moznx).

This is an early draft and the PDF quality is pretty bad.  I am
updating it to include more details about the nxcompsh and nxdriver
libraries and I will try and improve the quality of the output.

Please let me know if you have corrections/clarifications/suggestions.
I will also be eventually putting the source document in cvs so others
can contribute.

http://developer.berlios.de/docman/index.php?group_id=2978