[FreeNX-kNX] how to reconnect to a broken (IP change etc.) session?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Mon Apr 18 15:19:32 UTC 2005

Hubert FONGARNAND wrote:
> I've got the same problem with the client...
> When i log on a suspended session with a different client IP, the session
> cannot be restored...

actually it happens even when the IP didn't change.

So with a dynamic (server) IP, I use OpenVPN, and have static addresses
like 192.168.1.2.

But after my public IP changes, session gets disconnected, and when I
connect again, I have a new session, and the old one is still alive in
the background.
Sometimes, I get connected to the old session though.

Tomek