[FreeNX-kNX] how to reconnect to a broken (IP change etc.) session?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Mon Apr 18 14:27:23 UTC 2005

I use freenx and am quite satisfied with it.

However, my "nx server" has a dynamic IP, so every time the IP changes,
I'm disconnected.

So after the IP changed, I reconnect, but very often I have just "a
blank, new session", instead of seeing the programs I was last working
on (e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird).

When I do "ps x" I can see those processes are still running (Mozilla
Thunderbird) - so here my question - how can I connect again to this
"broken, disconnected" session, where I have programs with changes not
saved, mails that were written but not sent etc.?

Tomek