[FreeNX-kNX] Restoring suspended session: !M logo (with black background) "blocked my view"

Frederik Dannemare frederik at dannemare.net
Sat Apr 2 13:40:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

[ FreeNX 0.3.0, !M client 1.4.1.4.0-91 ]

earlier today I was reconnecting a suspended session, but the !M logo
(with black background) did not dissapear by itself as it should.

But I noticed that my mouse cursor changed when moving it around in the
nx screen area, so I found what appeared to be a link and clicked it -
pow! - the screen redraws and I now see my desktop again instead of
the !M logo with black bg.

Only seen it this once. Anybody else seen this redrawing problem?

Best regards,
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:frederik at dannemare.net
http://frederik.dannemare.net | http://www.linuxworlddomination.dk
Key fingerprint = 30CF 7AD3 17D9 1A63 A730  ECA6 0D4C 2C97 9D9A 238E